Tuesday, September 1, 2020

I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

New firepower!
Well, well, it's been some time since I posted. It's hard to get a game with Covid so I haven't played many games this year. Let's be honest, 2020 has not been a good year for gaming.

I keep up on things by watching Tabletop Tactics but have yet to play a game of 9th edition. I did manage one game a while ago, Death Guard and Night Lords vs. Crimson Fists and Imperial Fists. News flash, we lost to the very powerful marine armies. It wasn't a wipe out but Chaos struggles against the power of primaris marines plus doctrines.

Good news is I've found the hobby juices again.

I got this havoc squad painted up. 4 chain cannons plus an aspiring champion with a flamer. I look forward to seeing them in action. As I elude to in the title, I love Predator and love the idea of marines walking around with mini-guns. On the 30K front, I've built and primed a bunch of marines including a missile launcher squad and a 6 man plasma gun team to add some more options for my legion. I also have built a chaos knight, waiting on a callidus assassin who (for fluff purposes) will be crucified on the top of the knight. Hopefully, I keep plugging along, but I find my interest in the hobby coincides with actually playing games!

I hope all my readers are doing well and staying safe and healthy.

Ave Dominus Nox.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, they look great! I laughed when I saw the aspiring champion with his puny flamer, he's like "Don't worry guys, if they get close enough I'll set them on fire!" while the dudes with chain cannpons are like "Bhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp. . ." and throwing out 60,000 rounds.

    ReplyDelete