Friday, March 20, 2020

Excuse Me, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About Konrad Curze?

Night Lords Dark Apostle
Since I have some free time all of a sudden, I've gotten some new models finished. First a Dark Apostle. He walks around spouting the verse of our father Konrad Curze. Since Night Lords don't really follow any of the gods, I imagine he reads from the book the Primarch penned during his later days.

My game plan is to have him follow a unit around giving the -1 to hit. Add that to the In Midnight Clad strat. And you suddenly have a unit who is -2 to hit. Not too shabby!

The second model I've finished lately is a new Chaos Lord with a jump pack. There are a few strats in the Psychic Awakening that are specifically for Night Lords jump units.

3D6 for a charge? Yes please.
Using the Haarken Worldclaimer model (Why wasn't he a Night Lord to begin with?) I'm thinking instead of creating a new character, Vigo the Carpathian sometimes wants to move around a bit more then his terminator armor allows. Looking forward to trying these guys out on the table!

Ave Dominus Nox.


No comments:

Post a Comment