Saturday, January 17, 2015

Atramentar Finished

We have come for you.
Ahhhh finished, my lovely Atramentar. For those not familiar with Night Lord lore, those would be the elite body guard of the lord.

They are well armed, 4 combi-meltas a reaper auto cannon and of course the champion has twin lightning claws. There are also 2 chainfists and a powerfist. They pack a pretty good punch. I'm happy with how they turned out. Chaos Terminators are a lovely kit. But a real effort to paint. So much little detail in the models...

Now that these guys are done, I think I might move on to something easier like the 6 man Havoc squad. This army is really starting to come together, dare I say they may end up looking better then my Eldar.. I look forward to getting at least 1500pts painted by next month's Big Game. Until my next post...

Ave Dominus Nox.

3 comments:

  1. Hey... is that a Dire Avenger head on the spike of one of them? You traitor to the craftworld! :0 They look excellent. can't wait to see them on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. yup. It pays to have tons of Eldar bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally can't wait to challenge one of them out as the chaotic traitors they are. My grey kinnigigts can't wait to exact retribution. Otherwise I love the paint job and even appreciate the camera angle on the pics.

    ReplyDelete