Thursday, October 11, 2012

Welcome!

Hello,
welcome to my blog. I'm a fanatic 40k player and avid Eldar player. My goal is to share what I'm doing in the hobby, discuss the rules and share opinion on everything Warhammer 40k. My army has grown quite large these days amassing roughly 8000 points and shows no signs of stopping.

Why Eldar? I learned the game in 3rd edition. The people who introduced me to it all chose Marine armies, so I went a different path. I looked through all the options and the look of the Eldar Falcon model hooked me. Aesthetics play a large part in my interest in armies, basically it has to look good! There are many times that I buy a new model or unit simply because the look is better.

So here we are, I plan to share pictures of what I'm doing and talk about the hobby/game. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment